Thursday, March 27, 2008

what would i do if i knew today was the Last day of my life!

There are lots of things which people feel proud to speak about. In my case, I would be proud to speak about my experience. Till date, I have learnt from each and every situation I faced, and I am still learning. There have been so many different kinds of people, their attitudes, and character. Till date, I have done my best to fulfill al my dreams.

If GOD comes to me and says today is the last day of my life… what would I do? Did any of you think about such a situation? I did.
If today is the last day of my life, I would like to do 5 things and then say good bye to this world.

Firstly, I would do that deed which would help my unfulfilled dream (if any) take some steps forward. Then I will search for such a person who would complete my dream and tell him/her al my dreams and ideas in improving what I started.
Secondly, I would spend time with my dear parents and my sister. Then, I will meet my friends and go with them to the most sentimental place of ours.
Thirdly, I would take as many photos as possible with all the lovable people. Give them as many gifts as possible, so that they will keep it with them as a remembrance of mine.
Fourthly, I will make arrangements to donate my eyes, and other body organs to those who need them. I will make it a point to meet the person who would see the world again through my eyes and tell him to see those things which I would have loved to see if I was given some more days to live.
Fifthly, I would confess all my sins, mistakes, and other wrong deeds which might have affected someone else in one way or the other, and ask for forgiveness.

These are the five things which I would like to do on the last day of my life.
Last but not the least, I would like to add:- “ life is like an ice cream… enjoy it before it melts.”

(ps:-We never know.. whether we wil be alive the next min! lolzz.. )

1 comment:

My life is my lesson! said...

Your profile says that you are a simple girl with great dreams.Just imagine everyday as the last day of your life and do things,you will be more successful in achieving those great dreams of yours at least a day earlier!!!
Just think over this k.